About Tom Smith
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. It has helped me be in the Top 10% of Real Estate Agents for over 20 years.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Omaha Metro and surrounding areas, please contact me.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. I have attended educational programs in my field increasing my knowledge of the Real Estate field and related area's earning the following designations:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
- New Homes Sales Professional (CSP)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Internet Technology Professional Certified (e-PRO)
Marketing will play a major role in selling your home. I will use cutting edge marketing to ensure your home is at the forefront of the real estate field in your area. Note-not all marketing tools will be used at the same time as they will be adjusted as needed during the home selling process. I use a professional photographer to take all my pictures, ensuring your home will stand out above others.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home, please contact me.
Phone or Text: 402-598-7355
Tom's Facebook Page
- 7608 S 173rd St, Omaha, NE 68136
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1776 Sqft
- Enjoy the open concept with Cathedral ceilings, three sided fireplace, eat-in kitchen that leads to large deck. This wel ..
- 2230 Stillwater Dr, Papillion, NE 68046
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths · 4004 Sqft
- Papillion Custom stylish 3 car, 1 owner home on a large fenced lot with 4000+ sq ft & many more outstanding custom featu ..
- 13805 Kelly Dr, Bellevue, NE 68123
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3245 Sqft
- Backs up to Tregaron Golf Course with West Facing 2 story, 3, 000+ sq ft, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, includes beautiful vie ..
- 9234 Madison St, Omaha, NE 68127
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3116 Sqft
- Ralston, Popular Turtle Creek Sub Division. This Beautiful well cared for and Updated Walkout ranch home with 3116 Sq Ft ..
Tom SmithMA,CRS,ABR,e-Pro,CREN,CSP REALTOR® with 25 years experience
- NP Dodge Real Estate 4912 Shannon Drive, Papillion, NE 68133
- 4025987355 (402) 598-7355
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Omaha, Papillion, Elkhorn, Bellevue, Millard, Gretna, LaVista, Offutt AFB and the Surrounding Omaha Area
- Specializations Buyer's Agent, Seller's Agent, VA Buyers/Sellers, New Construction